* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
  • Calendar
  • It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Hi this is Christopher Brooks want to be a shoretrooper want
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:12 pm 

Legion ID #: 0
    :welcome:
    Hey everybody from the five-oh-first members this I'm not a member but I'm just saying hey to all you guys name is Christopher Brooks live in Ontario Oregon looking forward to join up with you guys just have to get little bits and pieces for my armor a costume want to be a shoretrooper working on getting all my stuff that I need for my suit love to be able to be invited to one of your guys's events to help out and learn more about you guys so yeah I get all of my stuff I need for my suit so I can get my approval pictures taken like my brownlow told me have to do to get approved and to become an automatic member of you got guys little bit about myself I work at the Sears hometown store here in Ontario Oregon part-time delivery driver 40 6 years of age I do have a learning disability have dyslexia I had since I was a child I'm pretty smart outgoing and helpful some hobbies I have I do put Star wars Lego sets together so I have it pretty good size collection so if you want to go check that out let's go to my Facebook type in Christopher Brooks and check out the pictures for now I'm going to cite off and say have a great day looking forward hearing from all your guys and seeing what's up alright take care

:dancingchewie:

Post subject: Re: Hi this is Christopher Brooks want to be a shoretrooper
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:34 pm 
    501st Active Member - Timberline

Legion ID #: 18070
    Welcome Chris glad to see you made it on the forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:30 pm 
    Garrison Event Coordinator

Legion ID #: 3037
    Hello Christopher, and welcome.

Have you had a look at the Shoretrooper CRLs (Costume Reference Libraries) for the Shoretrooper? There are three.
    http://databank.501st.com/databank/Cost ... inders_CRL

That is something good to have in mind if making one.

Also the detachment is a great resource for a costume build. Shoretroopers can be found here with the Pathfinders:
    http://www.501stpathfinders.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:09 pm 

He said he came on and saw your reply. When he tried to post a reply it said he needed permissions. He saw your links and wanted to say thank's.

Update he said he clicked the wrong thing he will reply later

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 pm 

Hello this is Christopher Brooks please let me know what's going on to a still working on my shore trooper out a bookmark prologue, issued his hit an inferior crew member out there to do to get my official pictures taking it a step. So I can even start going two events so that's what my plans are so I'll put my short trooper suit on hold for right now so Malone into the interior crew member first well on working on my short trooper on kicking my anger shirt and pants level parents to made for mike from dark side closet working on keeping the right groups their thing the two have proved that seemed a guy by my interior crew member had the ball from my bra law is only a member who is had it on cell but I bought it from an so does need to get the flight suit and bow inner thing I need for that to be able to become a member of see if I could be invited to one of the vents to see how things go so I know what to expect once I get approved and stuff so look forward to hearing from you guys so back to me this is Christopher brooks firm Ontario oregon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:49 pm 

[youtube][/youtube]They looks of this Christopher brooks from Ontario Oregon still working on my Shoretrooper shoot on hold for now working on doing a interior crew member to get approved quickly because it will take longer to get my Shoretrooper done so that's where I am at right now I got so far is my inner clothing my level to parents and shirt made five mike from dark side closet in Florida you will take the lease to eight weeks to get them infants may so on and is doing the crew member uniform right now to get my proof pictures and improved if you would go to one of you guys as events hopefully so did you get this mess age please reply back to Maine with four here for new signing this Christopher brooks :dancingtk:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:06 pm 

So your shoretrooper is on hold as your waiting for mike from the darkside closet based in florida to do your under shirt etc. Your currently wanting to be an imperial crewman to get your approval done cheaper & quicker so you can join us at an event while your waiting to continue with your shoretrooper costume. That's cool hopefully you can get all the accessories & costume for the imperial crewman together & join us after your approval.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:10 pm 

Just got my shoretrooper helmet they're going to do a little modifications to it wasn't whether correctly so that's what I got on my shoretrooper outfit and now I'm working on my imperial TIE fighter pilot reserve outfit almost got done just need to get the flight suit in the gloves and a couple other things but I got everything else so I can get my approval pictures taken so I can be approved and be able to go do some trooping with you guys so this is Christopher Brooks and good day to you all

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:27 pm 

Legion ID #: 3037
    Sounds good Chris, do tell if we can help with any of that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:17 pm 

Yep I am going to need some help my brother-in-law Stewart you probably know him it's been helping me getting my tie pilot reserve outfit going almost done need to get the flight suit got my boots Porter pretty expensive but it was worth it still have to get the black suit I got my blasted ordered just have to get the holster and my calm thing I should be all set to get my approval pictures taken Stuart said you did his correctly so once I get that then I have to get a hold of you to set up a time and a date where I can come over and get them taken so I can get approved and become a member so I can hang out with you guys I was going to ask see if I could get invited to one of your to help out and learn more about you guys we were told me a lot about you guys though I'm saving some money up so I can get the filter kit shoretrooper builder kit ABS one with the helmet kit put together cuz the one that I order won't pass cuz the guy that got from he mold out of a mold that it looks crappy that I'm probably just make it as a display helmet show up at my place so all right thanks for getting back to me hope to hear from you at all right now